Workgroup to focus on Assisted Living Facilities in San Francisco
Following Supervisor Yee’s hearing this past May (see HERE), LTCCC members as well as nonprofit partners, City agencies and community representatives have convened a temporary workgroup focused on Assisted Living Facilities, which includes adult residential facilities (ARF) and residential care facilities for the elderly (RCFE). The full workgroup meets once a month from August thru December and the schedule is below. The workgroup agendas be posted at least 72hours before each meeting (and minutes within 5 days of each meeting) and linked below:
- Friday, August 10th 1-3pm, meeting info HERE
- Friday, September 21st 1-3pm, meeting info HERE
- Friday, November 2nd 3:30-5pm , meeting info HERE (this meeting date has been changed – this is the new date)
- Friday, November 16th 1-3pm – CANCELLED
- (tentative meeting date, may change) Friday, December 21st 1-3pm, meeting info HERE
In addition to the full workgroup, additional meetings to identify research related to Supply (what is the current supply of RCF/E’s in SF) and to Demand (who is in need of SF RCF/E’s) will convene to identify the data and research needs to best understand both situations. Additionally, a Strategies subgroup will convene to identify recommendations and next steps. Unless noted otherwise, all meetings will be at the Department of Aging and Adult Services, 1650 Mission St., 5th Floor.
All set meeting dates for subgroups will be posted and updated here and are available via email list:
Supply Research Group meetings:
- August 24th, 2-3:30pm
- September 10th, 10-11:30am
There will be no further meetings of the Supply research group.
Demand Research Group meetings:
- September 6th, 3-4:30pm
- September 18th, 3:30-5pm
- October 2nd, 4-5pm
- October 17th, 3-4pm – CANCELLED
There will be no further meetings of the Demand research group.
Strategies Group meetings: the Strategies group will meet following the completion of the work done by both the Supply and the Demand Research Groups. All dates and information will be posted here. As this group will meet weekly, we will offer an option to join the meeting remotely – please contact us for conference phone information (also available on agenda). Unless noted otherwise, all meetings will be at the Department of Aging and Adult Services, 1650 Mission St., 5th Floor.
- Tues, Oct 9th 3-4pm (Note room changed to: 1650 Mission St., 5th floor Golden Gate Conference Room)
- Wed, Oct 24th 1-2:30pm
- Mon, Oct 29th 3:30-5pm
- Mon, Nov 5th 9-10:30am
- Thurs, Nov 15th 3-4:30pm (meeting is confirmed)
- Mon, Nov 26th 3:30-5pm
- Mon, Dec 3rd 10-11:30am (Note: room will be 1650 Mission, 4th floor, Mission Conference room)
This website has the most current list of meeting days/times/locations.
All work groups are open to the public.
Please check here before attending a meeting, as dates/locations/times will be updated frequently and as needed by the research groups.